Sunday 2 May 2010

BOOK REVIEW - Ways Of Seeing by John Berger














This book was recommended to me by one of my tutors at university so I decided to get my self a copy. Since I started reading it I have been able to see other sides to my photography improve dramatically. The book enlightening the importance of the little things I use to not pay much attention to for example cropping and framing!

OTHER REVIEWS - Peter Bil'ak

Few books have a title that describes their content so well as John Berger’s book, Ways of Seeing, which is about… hmm… ways of seeing things around us. The emphasis is on the plural, as Berger suggests that our ways of perception are less spontaneous than generally assumed, manipulated by numerous external factors and dependent on cultural conventions. Berger questions assumptions about..

Click here for full review http://www.typotheque.com/articles/ways_of_seeing_book_review

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment